Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

The Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

The Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Rules   The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:54 pm

* Please please read everything before registering. Very often it happens that people register first before reading info. That is not good. People should join the forum only if they feel like following the given rules and if storyline of the forum suits their tastes. So be so kind as to read rules and the information. If you will have questions - ask and only then make the decision. But let the admins know if you decided or are you still thinking - we don't like to be in the dark.

* Now that you have read everything made decision to join us, listen carefully. Registering is the first step to success ^_^ First of all - use only the first and last name of your character. No signs, strange symbols or numbers. Ex: John Smith. Oh and I almost forgot - use capitalization. We all are how to write our names, don't we?

* After you have registered you will have only one week to fill in the Character Info Sheet. If not - you might be deleted unless you give us a serious reasoning. For pictures you can use either realistic ones, 3D style pics of photo manipulations. But never we will allow anime or especially pictures of yourself. If will have troubles finding a picture - we will help you.

* Now the important part - please please be active. I know we all are busy with real life but it is not so hard to find a few minutes to post at twice or three times in a week. Active members help the growth of the forum but inactivity kills it instantly. Also sometimes it happens that even the best of us get writers block. That's alright. The muses are unpredictable creatures. In that case you have to inform your RP partner and you will be given a few days for recovery.

* This forum is R rated so there will surely be sex, violence and many other nasty things. But please do not cross the limits - there are things that are taboo, use your judgement. This is important! I mean it.

* Respect is all we want from others. So be so kind - no harassing other members. Remember the golden rule - do not do anything to other that you wouldn't want to be done you. We all are mature and friendly here, yes? Most of all respect your admins and moderators - they will be the ones who will help you.

* All members and guests - please advertise! Only that way we can get more members and make our forum grow. Pass forward the message and we will be friends for life Wink If you wish to affiliate with us - you know the rules. Our banner on your forum assures your banner here at our forum Wink

* You all will be given an empty form of character information sheet. All you will have to do will be fill it in, copy, make NEW TOPIC in pending character sheets section and paste the form. Pleas please be creative! Use details. Your character's profile is yet another step to prestige and success. You will see. So do not be lazy, use capitalization, punctuation and all that jazz. Make your character info sheet look really good! Admins will check it, and if it looks brilliant, will approve it! If not - they will make notes what will have to be fixed and you'll have a couple of days to fix it. If you will not fix - we keep the rights to do it for you even if you might not like it.

* About topics! Well I noticed that at first when the forum is new and are just few members, one topic at a time is a problem. So I thought 2 topics at a time is fine as long as you will not forget to note others that perhaps topic (A) happened before or after the topic (B) time-wise as long as it follows the events of the topic A and doesn't changes it's ending.

Also if you wish to RP with only one person you have to let others know about it! And then it is like this: Topic Title ( name of a person you want to rp with) others might just PM you if they wish to join your topic. That way no one will intrude your area and the rp will be Personal yey!.

* We strictly beg that you use third person tense when role playing. Much as if you would be writing a book because most of the rpers prefer this form. For example: *She sighed lightly before glaring at Daniel. Thought her glare wasn't angry. It was somewhat strange and concerned. She sensed something was wrong but couldn't do anything about it.* (Do not use asterisks please.)

Or if you cannot use that form (but ask you to try and not to give up thought), you can write in first person past tense. Much so as if you would be writing a diary. But before using this form - talk to your partner, talk to admin or moderator and if approved - go ahead. Just make sure that you two would use same form.For example:

Bad: *I sighed lightly before glaring at you. * See? This is bad because it already becomes too much personal and confusing when you are specializing who's the subject of your post, or action in your post.

Good: *I sighed lightly before glaring at Daniel.* that is better because you specialize who is the subject of the glare. But if it is not personal topic, and in it are more people please try and use the third person and past tense.

* Please no one-lining. This would be ridiculous really. I know we all are creative or else we would not be here. People, I have faith in you all, I trust you. It is not hard to do at least semi para what I declare is at least 6 to 8 sentences. Alright? If you want to do longer posts - we'll be more than happy! The length limit does not exist here just make sure to adapt to your partners here. If posts will be creative maybe it will inject inspiration to other members and help them.

* Posting order is to be used in case if the topic includes more than two people. This will prevent us from undesired double posting. Also please NO god-moding, no power playing. You cannot control other player's character nor it's actions, nor thought without permission of that player.

* Romance is allowed! Pregnancy - make it close to reality please - one week equals to one month unless there would be complications. But! Please regard the settings and how each species mates with females if it is described. It is important.

* Here are allowed only few species for now but I promise there will be more of them! But if you will want to create your own - please let the admins know so it would be discussed. That would be fair.

* No killing, no sadistic violating and no raping without permission of supposed-to-be-victim. Same goes to other things. If you wish to destroy a building, all are or even country - discuss that with the admins!

* Do not please make your character too powerful. I know it feels good to be god-like but remember that even gods has weaknesses, so have that in mind. And again, don't forget to regard the settings when creating the character and do not mumble if you will be asked to fix something. We wish you all the best!

* HAVE FUN!

^ There might be added more rules in future possibly if we will see it needed. You all will be announced about that and new rules will be in a different colours for a few days so you will see what was changed.
Back to top Go down
https://laudela.rpg-board.net

The Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lau'Dela :: The world seems not the same :: Follow the Law :: Forum Laws-
Jump to: