Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

Adrian Phyade Dante

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrian Dante

Adrian Dante

Adrian Phyade Dante Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Phyade Dante   Adrian Phyade Dante I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Adrian Phyade Dante

Adrian Phyade Dante Adrian_paul_01
Fate is what you make; I am what you hate ,(color of your desire)

Face Claim:Adrian Paul

Full name: Adrian Phayde Dante
Nickname: Adrian
Species: Dark One
True Age: 150
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Organization/group: None

Eyes:Gunmetal Blue
left]Hair:houlder length, Brown
Body:Muscular, 96 percent proportionally correct
Distinguishing marks:None

Quirks/habits: drian enjoys wine; he is a collector of wine bottles and glasses
Darkest secret: He was in England in the 1880's killing women and taking souvenirs from them
Fears: Being laughed at and fire
Strenghs: tandard Vampire strengths, unnatural speed, strength, sense, and he is resistant (more so than most vampires to silver
Weaknesses That is for him to know and his enemies to never find out
Goals/dreams:To exist and successfully live his life; maybe even find a woman who will accept him for him.

Skills: Plays the wood flute well and is wonderfully dexterous and flexible. He meditates with his legs split between to opposing chairs.
Powers: He has a devastating dominate ability and his touch (at will) can/can't drain a person's energy.
Spells: He doesn't cast magic.
Inabilities: He can't fly or float and can't transform into animals of any kind.

Parents: Fenris Dante, deceased father and Maria FitzPatrick, deceased mother.
Sire: Unknown
Siblings: None
Lover: None
Other important pe None

Personality: He is incredibly kind and a gentleman of sorts. He enjoys good jokes and witty humors. He loves to sing and dance. He will not hesitate to help someone and enjoys the company of his friends. He knows that people have their 'pasts' and don't always want to talk about them. He is understanding and does not reveal his past in kind unless asked. He is a very angry man, though. When he gets a taste for violence; he likes to indulge in it. He loses his temper quickly and excessively. He is not beyond hitting anyone, male or female, if they choose to fight him. He is not a woman beater, though. He believes in self defense and does try to stay in those boundaries....normally.[left]

[left]History: He was created in the early 1800s. He has lived for nearly 150 years. He was born in Dublin, Ireland and has a strong Irish accent. He has traveled the world since then and committed crimes that would have most men hung. He has been hung several times before and that was enough to incite his rage. He at one point went on a killing spree in 1884 that ended with 6 or 7 dead women. He committed the crimes in the Whitechapel district of London, England. His blood rage had consumed him and he took up meditation. He seeks to repent for his violent past and lives each day as a new man. Those tendencies are still there, but he is not as susceptible to them as he was in his earlier days. He now simply travels and has found himself in the Czech Republic.

[*color=yellow][*b][*left]RP Sample:[/b]
He wanted to stop blaming himself and to believe that things would work out for the best. He wanted to hold her until oblivion hit them into nothingness. He wanted to stare into her sensual eyes and listen to her erotic voice eternally. He wanted to tell her that he was there and that everything was alright. He wanted to tell her all these things, but he knew that it was futile. He knew that words and actions were fleeting and that what really mattered was the meaning taken from the words and actions. He simply held her close and smelled her hair. He simply listened to her comfort and to her lips pressing together to form their sentences. He simply waited for the right moment to unleash his heart upon the surface of her love. He simply waited plain and simple. He stood there a moment embracing her with his affections. He decided that something was needed; anything was needed from him. "I will blame myself for your pain because someone has too. Someone must alleviate this hurt and tear covered past from your mind. You must know that someone is here for you and that you are not alone. You do not have to carry the burden of pain and loss by yourself any longer. You simply are here with me now and not just in song do I want you to release your frustration. Your anger, feelings of guilt, and remorse leave your heart wanton. I am in pain because you are in pain. I will promise you one thing, though dearest Joyce, I will smile everyday that I see you. I will smile.... everyday...." His own words meant little to him, but in a way he hoped that they meant the world to her. He wanted to see her smile in a way that she had never smiled, at him. He wanted her passion and love. He wanted her..

C-Box name: Adrian
Have you read the rules? Yes
Prove it: Immortal Bratitude
Back to top Go down

Adrian Phyade Dante
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lau'Dela :: Though I know nothing has changed :: Approved Profiles :: Original Characters :: Vampires-
Jump to: