Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

Hot or Not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 am

So this is our first game Smile The rules are simple. I give you one and only one questions and you are answer it and explain the answer. To make it fun let's do it In Character XD So I begin.

La'Dela 's hot or not?

Hot because we got Damon Salvatore here *grins*
Back to top Go down
https://laudela.rpg-board.net
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 pm

That's the only thing that makes the forum hot? Me? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

nswer the question, Dear. Do not break the rule Smile
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 am

Hot. Because we got Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 am

Flatters *grins* Hot because we getting best role players *winkwink*
Back to top Go down
Leah Cibrian

Leah Cibrian

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 pm

-ponders- It will be hot as soon as i find out why my daughter is running through the halls drawling on people -looks very concerned and slightly angered-
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 am

Not because Leah's daughter is drawing on people. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 am

Hot because Cecilia is a cuttie Smile
Back to top Go down
Leah Cibrian

Leah Cibrian

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:00 pm

-giggles- hot under the collar is what i meant by the term hot, this site is hot, cause...it just is duh
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Hot because Leah has to post XD
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:45 am

Hot because I got a hot thread. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiara Christensen
Admin
Kiara Christensen

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Hot cos we all got hot threads XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot or Not?   Hot or Not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lau'Dela :: OOC Lounge :: Playground!-
Jump to: