Lau'Dela
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two years ago the peace finally has come to Fell's Church for everyone. Elena had saved Stefan and decided to remain with him. The two are still looking for a way to turn Stefan into a human. Meanwhile Damon is struggling with his darker side still. Hating to loose Elena to Stefan and fueled by hate being a human, Damon had left the town and disappeared wandering around. Meanwhile in town of Blansko, intrigues are being created. A new Venediger came to own G&T club. While he is pretending to be a good fella, he is secretly gathering allies and creating a clan of Dark Reapers, necromancers and some rouge vampires. They call themselves Ominous Requiem. While they are creating evil plans to steal the Tools of Bael from Drake Vireo, they attempted to distract everyone from themselves, remaining underground. Strange things began to happen - Bonnie turned twisted, Elena disappeared. Many vampires began to disappear. Being a constant walking trouble, Damon automatically became a suspects of all these unholy mischiefs. Meanwhile he has been forced to run and hide and thus he stumbled upon town of Blansko where Moravian Council had finally tracked and caught him. Being unable to prove them wrong, Damon managed to somehow escape.
Admins

Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Our community is slowly growing. Allow me to have honor to tell we got new member, who also became our co-admin, so everyone meet Bonnie :) Also I have added some new organizations. Please take a look becouse in the future we might use it :)Keep going, fellas!
Chatter Lounge

For the hosting and the templates - Forumotion Team.For the Dark Ones and Vampire Diaries book series and all their minnions -  Kate MacAlister and L.J. Smith. For all images and other awsome things - Kiara.For ideas, opinions and support - Bonnie,Damon, Leah and many other
members and friends :) Do NOT steal anything or will find yourself in
living hell on earth.

In the halls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilia

Cecilia

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Alone for a moment. Her mind thinking about to the problem. As much as she argued with her mother she still loved her. She thought back, an argument over dinner. She wanted Fish fingers and chips and not chicken nuggets and chips as was on the menu. Even the lore of ice cream was able to change her mind. As was some times the case a few moments apart to keel her heel’s.

“I’m…”
her eyes light up like small star’s in a night sky, sparkling with delight. As she quickly scampered across hotel room. Taking the Marker pen that had infused her sprits. Biting the lid of. She scanned the room. Grinning and she got up and moved towards the table spending a few seconds to climb up on to a seat. Standing she took the black think pen and idlely started to colour in the lines of the people in the news paper.

Her brow creased, her tongue starting to poke at the edge of her lips, wielding the marker as a spear as she struggled to fill the people in the picture of the front page. Her attention waned with the concentration. A glance round then placing the mark in her mouth like a dog would a stick. She headed towards the main door. Leaning up on tippy toes, her figures clawing at the handle. Slipping the handle panging softly as the door parted.

Creeping out the room. Holding the pen, a glance down the hall. Sprinting down the hall with a grin splitting her face, racing round a corner and missing a Hotel staff member, just catching him or her with the marking leaving a line across the trousers. As she carried on running. Searching for something.
Back to top Go down
Leah Cibrian

Leah Cibrian

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:47 pm

As Leah made her way back from errands she could hear a little girl giggling as she ran down the halls. She pondered for a moment listening to it carefully, and in an instant she knew it was Cecilia. She laughs to herself thinking of what could possibly be making her lovely daughter laugh like that. In one hand she carried a bag of goodies and in the other a fluffy teddy bear she though Cecilia would like. The bear was white as snow and its eyes as blue as the sky on a sunny day. It showed Leah life and figure Cecilia would see it as well. Things been good lately but as she knew it could change on a drop of a dime due to her mood swings. Cecilia was just there for her to vent things out on, knowing full well it was not good idea to do so. The foot steps came closer as Leah stand ready for a girl coming in her direction full speed.

Cecilia, my angel!

Leah's voice was light and happy, she was truly bless to see her daughter tonight. She had a surprise for Cecilia that she could not wait to share. She just hope Cecilia would be receptive to her ideas and not think they were too childish. In the paper bag was one if Leah's favorite things when she was a kid. She never got sick of it, when most kids grew out if it, she still was in it. She love the idea of sharing her childhood passions with her angel from god. She thought some of her past times will be fun to her daughter. Yes some would be lame and they could laugh about it when those popped up. She been pushing Cecilia away but she just wanted to snuggle her deeply into her arms. She missed her husband but she missed her daughter even more. He may have gone to a better place but Cecilia was in the here and now, she would not let anything take her away. Leah had done some serious thinking while she was out and the next the morning she planned on acting on them. As her hope for tonight, it was just going to be her and Cecilia.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Cecilia smiled and giggled her way. A moment to later she realised who she was coming quickly upon. The marker falling from her fingers, bouncing away then rolling to a stop. Her arms extended as launched her self softly at her mother coiling her arms round leah.

Pulling away, something was odd, looking up then to what Leah had. The bag of goodies held her interest for a moment but it was what was in the other hand the snow white teddy. Her eyes sparkled on second sight of the teddy

“mommy” she smiled more, burying her head slightly not letting Leah go.

“wuv you. Can I?”

The question was more aimed at the teddy, which she wanted. Her mother plan for the morrow wasn’t heard. Her mother leaving her may cause some friction. But was looking forward to spending some time with Leah before sleep set in.
Back to top Go down
Leah Cibrian

Leah Cibrian

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Leah smiled softly at her daughter, giving her full permission to grab the teddy bear. She was so happy that Cecilia loved it. Leah remembered the one she had when she was young, of course it was not as cool as that one, but it meant the world to her. She let go of Cecilia and started walking towards the room they were saying in. She beckon her daughter to follow her as well, one can just never trust others in a hotel area. Creepy old men, nasty ladies who thought they knew everything, young boys who would love to sneak a peek at a beautiful woman. Every where you turned it was nothing but ugliness staring back it seemed. Leah shrugged opening the door and letting her little angel run under her arm. She set down the bag on the counter top and poured herself a glass of water. She stood there watching Cecilia fully enjoying the new bear, and again it brought a smile to Leah's lips.

Do you like that Cecilia? I had one when i was your age, i loved it dearly.

As she waited for her answer she unpacked the bag of goodies, which were, some cookie dough, stories, puzzles, and a movie. Leah loved to bake anything that was unbelievably yummy for the soul. She was hoping Cecilia would want to make a mess with her later that night after doing some other things. Leah was not going to ask right at this moment, she was waiting for the right moment. How could she possibly ruin the wonderful picture of Cecilia and her new teddy. Chuckling softly she asked Cecilia again, in case she didn't hear her the first time.

Cecilia, darling? Do you like the teddy?
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 pm

She smiled widely as she took the bear from Leah. Taking the bear and staring at it for a moment then taking the bear in a tight embrace, giving the bear soft fur a slight nuzzle akin to a cat’s. hugging it tightly as she followed her mother. The full danger of the possibilities of a hotel were lost to her, didn’t mean she hadn’t paid attention to warnings in the past about talking to strangers.

Weaving under Leah’s arm, a glance round familising her self with her surrounds again. Knowing she was in a safer area she held the bear out in her arms, rotating it this way and that flipping it around as she examined it. Her mind clicked the sounds of a bag being unpacked. A glanced in the direction the bear lost for a moment as her eyes sparkled over the goodie’s. ignoring the stories and puzzles focusing on cookie dough.

Taking the bear paws in her own. Giggling as she spun round, the room blurring out of focus at the thoughts of the possibilities of cookie dough. Momentum getting the better of her as fell backwards. Pulling the bear closer as the room came back. She hadn’t hurt her self, frowning as the words catch up with her.

“Sandy best bear ever”

Nodding to confirm it as she sat up to look at her mother.Like most of her dolls and teddies in the past the moment she liked it she had given it a name.

“ you had one as well? What was its name? we have cookie’s later?”

One of her favourite things with cooking was the chance to lick the mixing bowls clean.
Back to top Go down
Leah Cibrian

Leah Cibrian

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Seeing her daughter loving the new bear sent joy running through Leah's veins. She just loved seeing the light shine so bright in her eyes. Her mind went back into the past remembering her teddy bear and how much she loved it. Leah's bear was brown not white like Cecilia's, he had a big red bow around its neck, and sky blue eyes. Leah would never forget that bear, she held onto that bear while she live her worse nightmares as a child. She was hoping the bear she gave Cecilia would do the same.

Yes baby, I had a bear when i was younger too. It was brown not white and had a big bow with it. I called him David and he was my best-est friend in the whole wide world. What a shame it was to give him up.

Leah's lips frowned as she remembered her father being completely mean and unwillingly to understand the meaning of David. He could never understand what David did for her, what she saw in the stuffy old bear, he was more than anyone could understand.

Oh yes....we do have cookies to make later. Just before supper so we can eat them during story time.

She almost forgot to answer Cecilia's cookie questions, her mind was distracted by old memories. She could blame Cecilia for loving Sandy so much already, but that would be silly. Plus it doesnt hurt to take stroll down memory lane once and a while. Leah started to make dinner plans in her head as she allowed Cecilia to run off and play.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:41 am

Her mind as did her excitement. New things did that to her as well as finding things out. Leaving her mother to do what ever she was thinking about. A quick scan of the area her mind focused on her own idea. Skipping of with sandy under arm as she head for a smaller room. One with a few of her toys all ready. Placing sandy the bear on the floor she started to rummage around, half leaning in to the large bag.

Stopping when she came to her rest her hand on something dragging out a small plastic tea cup her idea changed as she giggled to her self

“ tea party”

Pulling down on the bag side, then crawling in to it. Pushing out the odd doll and a few things for a tea party. As well as a few markers following as she wiggled her way back out. Small place’s didn’t scare her they offered hidding place. Standing ignoring the mess. Her eyes sparkling as they scanned the room. Smiling as she ran to one of the chair’s. pushing then decidind to drag it as it was easier over to sandy the bear. Running to the dinning room and dragging one of the chairs with her. Frowning slightly as it caught on a loser bit of carpit. A stronger tug and it was free. Sliding it over towards the other but keeping them apart. Next came the bed sheet a few quick tugs saw that free and pulled over the chairs. Happy that her tent was set. Next came the guest of dolls and sandy. Setting the floor with plastic tea set. A cup and plastic cupcake for the guest’s.
as she started talking to her self, as she started to inacted a girls coffee morning. Making a different voice for each guest
Back to top Go down
Leah Cibrian

Leah Cibrian

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Once things were put away Leah made her way to the tea party in Cecilia's room. A peaceful smile lighted up her face as she watched her play changing her voice for each character. Leah pondered on how bright her child was at such a young age, it was probably one of things Leah would never understand. She stood there for five minutes then let her daughter be as she walked down the hall to the office. Closing the door just slightly to muffle the sounds she laid back into the chair before picking up the phone. Leah really hate to have to do this, Cecilia was being so innocent and good at the moment, it made Leah doubt her decision making. Sighing heavily her thin fingers push the buttons on the phone, she listened as it rang, and frown once the voiced said hello.

Hello, my name is Leah Cibrian, I called last week about getting help for my daughter.

Listening carefully to the female voice at the other end she nodded and jotted down a few other numbers. One number looking as if she had seen it before but she could not put a place or a face to it. Shrugging it off she turn her thoughts back to the phone conversation.

Oh that's wonderful, thank you so much for helping me. I had no wheres to turn she can be so good at times. Her good behavior makes this very hard for me to admit and ask for help. I just don't know what else to do for her. Mhmm, yes I agree fully, thank you again, Bye bye.

Leah had some hope that by the end of tomorrow she will have some answers. Hopefully everyone did not already have a handful and would be willing to go at a challenge. She slip her page full of notes into the top desk storage and was brought back to another old memory. Right next to her notes was a notebook her husband use to leave little love messages to her. They didn't have time every night to spend together, especially at the end, he always came in late. Leah smiled as she closed it, those where the happy times and right now that is all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the halls   In the halls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the halls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lau'Dela :: Town Blansko, Czech Republic :: Hotel 'Dukla'-
Jump to: